Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Urban Assault Ride

I participated in the Urban Assault Race in Tucson on Sunday with a friend of mine.
Basically we ride about 20 miles around Tucson finding checkpoints, doing a fun activity challenge and then ride to the next one.
I can tell you we set  no speed records although my partner could have on his road bike if he hadn't had me as his partner. I was looking at his butt most of the day.
It was a great morning of riding and I hit a personal goal of riding 20+ miles in 1 day. My furthest ever!
We were rewarded with post race beer so out want all bad. We are ready for next year!






2 comments:

Katherine said...

Sarah, what a great thing! I think riding is like walking, it doesn't matter whether you do it slow or fast it is still great exercise. Kudos!!

JerseyGirl said...

Sounds like fun! :)