Saturday, September 22, 2007

House Photos

There is no knitting photos but I will show photos of the house. There are still boxes everywhere but I am working through them, slowly but surely.

In the spare room, there are two small windows that needed something but I didn't want blinds since they were so small so....I bought some window film at Home Depot and this is what I have.....lets in light but covers the window.
I bought patio furniture last night and put it together.
The sun rising as I sit on the patio this morning. The kids are at David's and yet, I can't sleep past 5:45 am!
I am unpacking and organizing today. Should be fun!

2 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

adorable patio set and great idea for the window.

maybe someday you'll be able to sleep past 6.

J.Reilly said...

Yay for a new house! Have fun unpacking - think of it as your birthday and all your stuff is new again.