Sunday, September 23, 2007

IKEA & Home Depot

IKEA & Home Depot are my new favorite places to shop.

Some of the spoils from my second trip to IKEA in a week. I can tell you that going on a late Saturday afternoon is a much better time that Sunday around lunch time.

A drill, rechargable batteries and drill bits. I have LOTS of stuff to hang.
Some bowls from IKEA. I HATE when I can't get the stickers off after buying something. In the past, I have used a paper towel soaked in vegetable oil. However, I saw a better technique on the BBC show, How Clean is Your House? If I ever thought mine was bad..these take the cake.

Back to the tip....mayonnaise instead of the oil. Same idea but the mayo stays on the tag and soaks in much better.

Before... After....peeled right off with nothing more than my fingernail lifting the edge!

More photos of the "after" hanging shots.

No comments: