Saturday, May 02, 2009

A Great Saturday

Last Saturday was a busy day! I had breakfast with a girlfriend and then headed to Chandler for Sophia's first birthday party. Here she is with my friend Heather's husband, Brian.
Heather (aka Grandma...sorry Heather) dancing with Sophia.
Heather & I. I sure do miss our Tuesday night knitting group. Unfortunately, with my move to the north side of town has made that impossible. Sigh.
Speaking of our old knitting group, I went to Melanie's engagement party on the way home.
Here is a photo of the lovely couple, Chris & Melanie!
I smile every time I see this photo because they look SO HAPPY! Congrulation!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like a perfect day celbrating with great friends!

Mel said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I miss Tuesday night knitting, too. I wish we could find a time that worked for us all to get together.

Heather said...

Awww...look at us! Thanks so much for the pictures. I really wish we could all get together more often.