Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome to Pennsylvania

I had to go to the DC area for work, so I was lucky enough to get to go out for the weekend before my meeting and see friends and family.

I visited Pennsylvania....
While there I visited my friend Melody, her hubby and her son, Colin.
Isn't he a cute boy????
Melody and I have known each other since 1991 when we met in Fargo, ND while working at the USDA. We still look 20-something, right???

Lovely sleeping Colin.
Melody and her little boy.
Another blast from my Fargo past....Chris was the boss that brought Melody and I together. I made a joke that we looked 20 years older....oh, wait! We are almost 20 years older than the day we first met.
I was so lucky to also see one of my old Stitch N Bitch girls, Eva, from our group who moved to the DC area. We had a wonderful Ethiopian dinner. Yum!
I feel blessed that I was able to see so many friends while on a business trip!







2 comments:

Diane said...

What a fabulous trip Sarah - friends and family! Big smile here.

JerseyGirl said...

Looks like you had so much fun w/everyone! Great pictures-thanks for sharing. :)