Saturday, January 09, 2010

Last morning....

I decided to walk around the neighborhood and have breakfast. I stopped at EJ's Luncheonette and it was definitely worth the stop.
I was lucky enough to get a small table by the window to people watch during breakfast.
Breakfast was SSSOOOO GOOD. A Greek omelet, potatoes and toasted challa.

Inside the diner...

After breakfast, a stop to Knitty City.....yes, I bought something (a pattern and a bag).
And finally, a view of my hotel. It was definitely a budget hotel but worked well for a trip where little time is spent in the room so I could spend money other places.

I loved the beautiful flowers at the green grocer's along the street.

A great visit.......

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Your pics are wonderful! Thanks for sharing your morning with those of us still slobbing around in our pajamas and wishing we were you. Especially the yarn store purchase part!
:)