Saturday, October 11, 2008

Minnesota....

My youngest brother is getting married so the kids & I flew into Minneapolis. On the way to Duluth, we stopped in Cloquet to see the Frank Lloyd Wright designed gas station. It is pretty but a bit worse for the wear.
We got to the hotel and they had bikes you could use for free so we headed to Canal Park.
And ran into my brother while we were out riding.
We had to skip some rocks.
And get the pictures on the big ship propeller like we did as kids. My brother, Matthew & his daughter, Emily.

All the kids.....
Playing outside the hotel.
The aerial lift bridge with sunset in the background.
A small boat in the break waters of the harbor.



1 comment:

Diane said...

Sounds like you are having a great time Sarah. Very glad to hear! The kids look to be having a grand time!!! Hope the wedding went well. I am sure it was a gorgeous ceremony and day. Good to hear from you!