Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sunday in the desert....

On quite a few Sunday's, I do cooking for the week and this week is no different. I made meatloaf in muffin pans and they are cooling in the freezer right now on their way to a ziploc for later use.

I also have a batch of stroganoff going in the crockpot and dinner on Tuesday. I think we will have salmon tomorrow night, stroganoff Tuesday and meatloaf Weds.
OMG...it is raining in the desert!
See those clouds??? A rarity in the desert!

Continued knitting is taking place on the sweater.






1 comment:

Diane said...

Your crockpot stroganoff looks good! Enjoy the rain -- ity always smells and feels so good. David will wish he was eating at your house otmorrow night. he loves salmon and I don;t, so I rarely cook it at home. Sounds like you have been having a good weekend.