Monday, May 31, 2010

Visiting My Brother

At the end of my trip to DC, I was able to visit my brother and his family. They were all a bit under the weather so not too many photos. However, my nephew, Benjamin, had a birthday party at the roller rink. Matthew & Emily.
This is how my nephew spent a good amount of time at the rink.

Emily gave it a good go at trying to skate.

Here is Matthew taking a spin around the rink.

Benjamin finally took a bit of a better round with the birthday boy's Mom, Julie.


He even took a try by himself before the skates came off for good.

If I am truthful, this was the favorite part for both kids....the bounce house!


Benjamin after getting his face painted by his Mom.

Unfortunately, my visit was short and I was off to the airport early the next morning. As always, the drive from DC is always gorgeous!

No comments: