Sunday, April 01, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt/Party

One of our neighbors had a HUGE Easter part today at a local park. We didn't get the memo about the water area in the park so the kids played other places. Hannah played on the jungle gym....(thank goodness for shorts under her skirt).
Simon in the bouncer....
They met the Easter Bunny!
And went down the HUGE blow up slide.
Finally...getting ready for the hunt.
They let the younger ones go first...you can see Simon in the front with the green basket.
And Hannah with the older kids.
A fun afternoon had by all.

4 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

Awesome time, so glad they had fun. I haven't gotten into the easter spirit yet, I'm hoping our neighbors do their egg hunt again.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great day out! Hope the new job goes well.

African Kelli said...

Such fun! How are you doing today?

Christine said...

OH that makes me wish I was outside with my kids! Except it's back to 35 degrees here in kc again, ugh. CUTE kids, good luck with the new job and I am SO SO SO drooling over your morehouse yarn & jacket to be.