Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend....

Friday is my early day...I get off at 2 pm so we were able to go to the softball game of Hannah's softball buddy from 2 years ago in Kindergarten. Here she is with her good friend Kathlyn.

Simon...trying to show enthusiasm.
I have been knitting at lunch and late in the evenings.....I like easy repeating patterns like the Lace Leaf Shawl. Once you do a couple of repeats, it is relatively easy to remember the next row without being stuck to the pattern. I am about 1/2 the way through the 1200 yards of lace I got from Heather in the first Knitter's Tea Swap. I am going to continue repeats until I have almost no yarn left. This will live at my office until the sweater is finished....somehow motivation on stright knitting is hard to come by! You can't see the beads but I have added them every repeat and the yadd a bit o' sparkly and weight.
We had dinner with Grandpa & Grandma Linda last night and went over to the house for a visit. One of the neighbors had this lovely flowering cactus in the yard. The desert really is beautiful this time of year.
I am feeling MUCH BETTER from last week. Antibiotics are an amazing invention!

No comments: