Friday, October 26, 2007

Knitter's Tea Swap Swag

Wow, I am in shock. I got a great package from Kelley in MA.

I joined the Knitter's Tea Swap for the current round. It is kind of like Secret Pal but only 1 swap and you actually end up swapping with the person that gets your package.

There was a lovely box on my front step this afternoon and the insides looked like this! Nicely packaged and wrapped.

I love the card.
And all the lovely items.

King Arthur Scone mix, Adagio tea sampler (definitely tea in the morning for me), Lindt dark chocolate, a polar fleece hat from her hubby's work, Marshmallow fluff (for making fudge), hand made stitch markers (sterling & jasper made by Kelley), tea lites with a holder, a mug (how did she know I only had 3 mugs in the house?), maple candies, handmade soap, lavender sachet and a a framed picture made by her brother in law of Mt. Ararat AND YARN. The yarn is Classic Elite Wings yarn that is alpaca, silk & wool.

Thank you so much Kelley. This was an amazing gift!

1 comment:

tocspaw said...

What a beautiful gift! I love the one time swaps!