Sunday, October 28, 2007

Schnepf Farms

We visited a local "working" farm that pays many of its bills holding different events throughout the year for their Pumpkin & Chili Party.

There was scary face painting.

An old carousel bought from a man that had it in his barn loft in Elk River. Elk River is about 15 miles from where I grew up in Minnesota.
Rock wall climbing. I also climbed the rock wall and almost made it to the top but....I stopped and my crappy upper body strength gave up on me. Dad has photos and depending on how bad they are you may or may not see them.
We also met up with some friends that live quite a ways from us. Hannah & Reece (the older girl in pink) went to a home childcare together from when Reece was a baby.

My Dad also came with us so it was nice to have a photo of the 4 of us together.
The kids rode on swings...those made me sick the first time around so I did not go again. ;)
The big finale was the corn maze.
This is what it looked like from above. They do a celebrity every year and this year it was Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns.
We got home late in the afternoon and we were POOPED. I fell asleep at 7:30 pm after putting Simon to bed and waiting for Hannah to come up. It was a really nice day!

No comments: