Monday, January 21, 2008

More Crafting....

I had one of those days......winkies at their Dad's house and time to myself. Another trip to Home Depot for more stuff! Gosh, I gotta buy stock there too!

I have been dancing around my ipod listening to Love Song by Sara Bareilles. It is just a fun song...

I felt like I should be in one of the movies that has this montage of images fast forwarding along from a bad place (my divorce) in life to a really good one! I am in a great place in life now...and it feels good after a long dark period.

BABIES: I had to get a move on with gifts.

I made 12 flannel bibs with velcro in the near future.

Flannel blankets from large to small for car seats.
In a variety of fabrics. Have I mentioned I LOVE the rolled hem attachment on my serger??? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute bibs, and your livingroom lokks cosy. I like colours, I have a green wall in my livingroom, I find it very relaxing.
We have cold days here now, very cold days.

Birdsong said...

What fun, cute prints! WE love Home Depot too:)