Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two Books....

I have been seeing a counselor to help me but to also help me help my children through our divorce. It is not easy for anyone and I want to try and do the best I can for Hannah and Simon.

While seeing the counselor, she recommended a book for my long term reading. No, not planning to get married anytime soon but she said it was good future reading and so it came today from Amazon.

I am 50 pages in......Nothing earth shattering but sometimes we (I) all need reality to be in plain old black & white print. Makes it easier to read and remember. Actually, I already see mistakes I made the last time around that forboded the eventual outcome. Weird, huh??


Second book.....inspired by Kelli's sew along. Hmm...not sure I can do them all but I will be a quiet participant since I now own the book!
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Here you are!! My bloglines feed was all messed up for your blog for some reason. I'm so glad you have the kids in counseling. I miss you.