Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Hiking Pinnacle Peak

My girlfriend Sally convinced me to get up before the sun rises to go for a hike at Pinnacle Peak Park. It was an absolutely gorgeous way to start the day.
There were many beautiful views to be seen along the way.

I also splurged on a little "something" for me....a Camelbak hydration pack. It is a great way to carry water and all the other little things including my cell phone, my ID, money and my keys.




I don't know why it took me nearly 15 years of living in the desert to finally buy one.

2 comments:

JerseyGirl said...

Good for you getting yourself a camelback! I love mine-so handy when hiking. Love the pictures! If I lived out there still I'd go hiking w/you weekly! :)

Catherine Kerth said...

i've always wanted one of those! you look amazing!!!!