Thursday, December 14, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA

It is Linda's birthday today! We celebrated last night when they were over. Here she is modeling her gift from the kids. It's the purple necklace and not the blue one. She had that one when she came over!
Simon had his holiday concert at preschool last night. Um, is he a ham or what? I bet you can't pick him out of a line up! Yeah, right.
Here they are singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
And, the new couch is here!! Delivered today...this morning. It has RECLINERS. One on the far left and one right in front of the light. The one by the light is MINE, all mine! (Insert an evil laugh here!)

6 comments:

Mel said...

Happy Birthday to Linda! I love the couch, too. Looks very comfy.

African Kelli said...

So much to comment on.
1. LOVE the couch. Great color for your house!
2. Is Simon the cutest ever? So darned sweet!
3. Pretty necklace! :) And happy lady.

Anonymous said...

Wow, great coach, and ith recliners, lucky you. And of course you have to have the biggest part, and the light, that's very understanable. And I liked your walldecoration.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Linda!!
Simon looks so happy in front of a crowd and the sectional looks awesome, love that color.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your sun wall! I may have to imitate your idea...

Theresa said...

I love my reclining couch. The husband has a recling chair, so I usually take over the couch: knitting bag and assorted stuff on one side and me (knitting of course) on the other side!