Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Flutter Scarf

Blogland is such an inspiration (enablers) and Birdsong inspired me to start knitting the Flutter Scarf. I got this skein of Malabrigo lace weight merino wool from Suzi as a thank you for a charity knitting donation last year. It has been marinating in my stash waiting for a project.
Here is a few repeats that I knit last night. The yarn is VERY soft!
Hmm.....maybe I am getting my knitting mojo back. I knit so much during the last few years as a stress reliever, I have not knit too much since the decision was made. Not sure why, maybe just taking a break but I am getting the urge to knit again. This should be a quick and relatively easy knit.

6 comments:

margene said...

Flutter will be beautiful in that yarn!

Theresa said...

mmmm... love the malabrigo lace weight! What a pretty color too.

Diane said...

Gorgeous Sarah. The yarn is just beautiful! You insprie this novice knitter! Look forward to seeing how it looks in the end.

J.Reilly said...

yay for getting your knitting mojo back! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I got caught up with yours today - I love the photo of your kids underwater!!! And your planters look so nice! I hope you're doing well~ Jen

JerseyGirl said...

I love the color variation in the yarn. It looks soft in the picture.

I look forward to seeing your projects now that you're gettin back on the train again. :)

Michellefinaz said...

I love that yarn, it is awesome, the scarf looks amazing. Can't wait to see what it is like finished.Get that Mojo back,it just isn't my crazy stress reliever, it is my everyday reliever. LOL