Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday

Unfortunately, I am not a person that can sleep late in the morning so most mornings I am up by 5 during the week and 5:30 am on the weekends. Yes, I sleep in A LOT on the weekends. ;)

This morning was no different so I got up and took my laptop and the Sunday paper out on the patio with a cup of coffee.
And finally, got most of the "free" flowers planted in tubs or planters. Hannah helped me pick out the pink tubs and I drilled holes in them so the water would drain.
I recycled a bistro table that had been folded up in my side yard to hold my plants. That is now the nice view I have from my patio door and I see it every time I come downstairs. Nice color.

1 comment:

Eduarda said...

70 degree mornings are lovely, aren't they?! I rise with the sun. Can't help it.