Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mighty Mud Mania

I won a raffle at work so I could take a free day off work and take my kids (and one neighbor kid) to Mighty Mud Mania. Here we are all clean and ready to go.
Kyle in the mud.....
Simon before he hit the mud....

and all muddied up....


Kyle watching Simon finish the obstacle course.

All 3 kids at the end after getting a light shower to remove some of the dirt.

It was HOT! Although there was no mud for the parents, I decided to cool off by getting doused with water by the fire hose. It felt SO GOOD!

It was nice that the kids could get a good amount of the mud off them before we left.
Kyle.....
Hannah......
Our bedraggled bunch at the end of the day after hitting the obstacle course and a mud pit or two.

A great morning in the mud.

3 comments:

JerseyGirl said...

Looks like everyone had a fun day in the mud! And you got a day off work. Score!

Eduarda said...

Fun!

Frederike said...

Lucky you to win a day off! I have to suggest raffles like that here... I would have loved to see the kids in the mud!