Sunday, March 07, 2010

Hannah's Birthday

Yes, I know I am late with the posting for Hannah's birthday since it was on Valentine's Day. She had invited boys to her roller skating party but they bailed so....it was just her friend Emily. For her party she decided to wear some pink additions to her hair. A side view....
And a front view.....
Her friend Emily with their skates on....
Hannah the skater......
After the skating....

On the way home we stopped at Swensen's Ice Cream for a "little" snack.
After we got back to the house, the two of them decided to go in the FREEZING swimming pool. The weather was nice....about 75 degrees, but the water was very cold.
They did eventually get in but not for long. After they came back in the house they spent the next hour soaking in a warm bath tub.

It was a fun day!

1 comment:

JerseyGirl said...

I've been waiting for this post! :) Hannah's looking more and more grown up each day. Before I even read what you wrote, my first thought when I saw the picture of Hannah standing next to grandma was 'She's taller than her now!'. I'm sure she's proud!

Thanks for sharing! :)