Friday, June 30, 2006

Sewing & Goop

Yarn Botanika made me some yarn to make a pair of socks and write a pattern. Don't laugh, I can write a pattern.....I have made them up all the time! ;)

Hot Summer Nights.....ooohhhh.
I have been making more sock bags and have spindle bags on the machine right now.

I love this one but I love any shade of green.


Yesterday, after we met Yarn Botanika& Kirsten at the Fiber Factory very long...since Simon was exhibiting tired boy syndrome and being wild and crazy......Hannah & I made some goop from cornstarch & water. I think it should have been thicker but she enjoyed it anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh..........that hot summer nights was gourgous, and I had to visit your friend Lisa's blogg. Beautiful and dangerous. And I liked those bag you've made. Smart idea. Take care end enjoy your weekend.

Catherine Kerth said...

i love those two bags! hannah looks really cute in that pic...

Funky Finds said...

found you thru kelli's wristlet swap page! love your paisley bag :)

Anonymous said...

I love your little bag design, especially the paisley print!

Creative Genius? said...

Hmmmm - you say you can write a pattern huh.... well I for one believe you and think you should not only write one but I think you should submit it to FOR THE LOVE OF YARN to have it published in the next issue ;-)

sheep#100 said...

Hey did you get an odd little post about sock bags today - I got one.