Sunday, June 25, 2006

View on my Couch

This is the view on my couch this morning to watch the England vs. Ecuador World Cup game. Yes, they all have on their England shirts.

Here are some bags I am making. Spindle bags & sock bags. They should be done this afternoon.
And look what KATE sent me from Norway. I sent her a lot Kool Aid for dyeing and some yarn.

That is all felting wool on top and small diameter circular needles on the bottom.

Although you can't tell in the photos above, all the needles have a slight bend in them after the cord. It makes it so nice to knit in small circulars that aren't just regular straight needles with a short cord!
Unfortunately, Kate says that she was lucky to find them because the shops are all going to Addi's and discontinuing the sale of these needles! She sent size 0, between US 0 -1, two size US 2-3 and on US 4!

Thanks again Kate!

4 comments:

YarnB said...

The bags look great!!! I keep forgetting to ask you for the new ADDI contact!

tocspaw said...

Love the couch pic...D. had his Chelsea jersey on, too!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen a match yet in the footballvm, my husbond has been fishing in the river instead, he he. Glad you liked the packet, and those bags look great. Nice fabrics.

Enjoy the day.

African Kelli said...

Was your husband ready to kiss Beckham after that game?