Sunday, August 06, 2006

Organization

Not a lot of knitting this weekend.

We had lunch yesterday at the Claim Jumper by AZ Mills mall. Um, the food, not so great.

I have been trying to organize my sewing stuff. I have been hauling this sewing basket from my Mom around since I moved to AZ. It lost its handle in the move. It was a big mess....all mushed together.

I tried to organize today. At least I can see what is in the containers and I put all the thread into one.
We shall see how that goes. I am a notoriously disorganized kinda gal.

8 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Yes, the thread all fits *now*. Just wait.
You'll see what happens in a couple of weeks.
It isn't pretty.
;o)

Michellefinaz said...

We must have been on the same page, I tried to organize my scrapbook stuff yesterday too. Yours looks much better than mine.

Theresa said...

I need to organize sewing stuff. My knitting stuff is pretty much under control. Well, it's a controlled mess. I like your thread container. Perfect cause you can see what colors you already have.

The scarf is lovely as is your swap sock.

African Kelli said...

Do you like claim jumper? I think the food is okay, but the portions are ridiculous!

Birdsong said...

Those plastic bins ... lifesavers, but they become addictive - more stash leads to more bins which leads to more stash, etc, etc. Just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Giant mountains of mediocrity. That's my feeling about Claim Jumper. Their menu seems a bit schizophrenic as well. Too bad.

Great job on the organizing. I'm hoping for large scale organization in our apartment - soon (fingers crossed!)

Anonymous said...

Hey, SP! I hope I'm not thanking you too early in public... but THANKS!

You've been the best SP anyone could wish for! Your packages and postcards made this a fantastically fun summer!

Well done on organizing! I mean to get around to more of that, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great organizing job you did! I really love this basket from your Mom, it's so cute!