Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween

I made mummy dogs. My eyes are horrible but the kids loved them! They are now a Halloween tradition. I used homemade pizza dough instead of the overpriced crescent rolls and Hebrew National hotdogs. Yum!
Here is the Halloween family. Yes, that is David dressed as Goofy with Snow White and the Devil. Oddly appropriate the devil.

This is how much candy the kids got!!!! And we fished out the icky stuff to pass out to the late trick or treaters because we ran out of candy.
I already know what they are having for breakfast! I love the look of the green eyeball on the bottom left of the left bowl. It is just a gummy but comes in a blood shot plastic case.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great Halloween evening. I had two small visiters, trying to scare me up a bit, they were cute. Helene was visiting a friend, they went trick or treat there, because there were a lot more houses to visit then here, he he.

Creative Genius? said...

We LOVE to make bagel dogs... I go to the grocery store (or Trader Joes now) and buy their pizza dough in the bakery section. One bag of dough can wrap 7 hot dogs... YUMMY!!!

The dough also makes terrific Calzones!

Fresh Pizza Dough is a staple in our house! (You can also get individual pizza pans so each of you can make their own pizzas - this goes over big when we have the neighborhood kids over for dinner!)

African Kelli said...

I am so drooling over both the mummy dog and that giant bowl of candy... Mmm... early lunch, I'm thinking.

YarnB said...

Too cute (the family!) and you know I love those hot dogs, I admit. I am going to write you back in the am! TIRED! ZZZZZZZ

soapy said...

Yummmy! Great for breakfast!

knitalittle said...

Yummmmm love the mummy dogs

Anonymous said...

Wow too cool!!! Glad everyone had fun! Hope all is well there! Getting better here!!!