Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another Day, Another Hat

I finished this hat on Sunday but Hannah decided she wanted it to wear around the house....
I like it...we'll see how long she wears it.
The kids also modeled a new sweater pattern by Wendy Bernard aka Knit & Tonic that will be for sale shortly at One Planet Yarn & Fiber.

A fun hoodie with a front pocket. The yarn is Lanas Puras Worsted Weight in Hibiscus and I am not sure the color of Simon's,
Kinda makes me want to knit for the kids! If only they would not lose interest in them as soon as I finished the item! :)

2 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

those sweaters look awesome, can't wait to buy the pattern from One Planet.

knitalittle said...

Your hats are going to warm some hearts they make me smile when I see them. Now I hope this makes you smile. Tag your it if you want to know more go to my blog. I thought of you right away. :)