Friday, January 19, 2007

Two Meme's

Meme 1: from Kate

You've been tagged! The Page 123 Meme
1. Grab the book closest to you.
Code of Federal Regulations (40 CFR)

You know THIS is going to be exciting! Not!!

2. Open to page 123, look down to the 5th sentence.
Sewage Systems and Drainfields

3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
Dishwashing water
Domestic and commercial nonpotable water
Lakes, ponds, impound water

Meme 2: From Yarn Botanika & Keri
6 Weird Things About You

1. I am 38 years old and my hair is 75-80% Gray. No one else in my family is this gray at my age or older.

2. I come from a family with 9 children.

3. I almost flunked biology in high school but majored in it in college and make my living in the biological sciences.

4. I love the frothy coffee they sell at Circle K (a convenience store), $1.50 for a 24 oz cup.

5. I rarely cook the same things over and over again. We eat a lot of "new" meals.

6. I have only been to 2 movies in a movie theatre in 9 years. (All Disney Movies: Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron & Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I've had a grey streak in my hair since I was younger and one of my sisters was 75% grey by the age of 20. I always thought it was a Irish thing.

Theresa said...

There are six kids in my family. Growing up, that fact that the rest of them are brothers was my greatest sadness. But by high school I realized that brothers are OK.

Like the fun fur chemo hats. What a cool idea!

Ashley said...

I'm nont-repeater of recipes too! I think the hub's ok with it, but when you do all (99%) of the cooking, it's no fun to make the same thing over and over. Besides, I'm convinced this'll be a great way to prevent picky kids.

Has this worked for you?

Anonymous said...

I'm gray, too. My mother's hair was completely silver by the time she was 30, so it runs in the family....