Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crafting & Cooking & Random Photos

I took this photo while out at Dad & Linda's. The orange blossoms smelled amazing!
My sister, Naomi, sent Simon a case for his Nintendo DS.
It also included a screen cleaner, game storage & stylus.
I made a Sofrito recipe on Sunday night that I have been eating this week for lunch. It starts out with pepper, onion, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic.

Adding the beans....
The finished product. I wish I had some fresh cilantro.
I also finished my March Finny & Donk Craft Along March Project. I made the Crooked Coaster.
That sad thing in this adventure is I continue to not need to buy much to make these projects. Leah was making herself comfortable on the batting.
The finished coasters.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Would love the sodrito recipe. The coasters look cute. Nice material. Beautiful orange on the tree! Our navel we planted last year isn't doing anything. At least not yet. I keep hoping for blossoms. You have the prettiest cat!

Eduarda said...

Do I see rice in there?

J.Reilly said...

Thank you, Sarah! You're a sweet and strong person and your comments make me smile :) I'll work on getting to that happy place.