Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Day at the Beach

Our last day we took all our "gear" to the beach.
The girls rode their bikes while Sally & I pulled the wagon of chairs & towels.
The kids played in the sand.
Sally & I held up the beach chairs.

It was not a warm day but our boys are crazy!
Sally & her gang had a wedding to go to on Saturday night so the kids & I went out for dinner at the Beachcomber Cafe. You park your car at a lot and then take a bus down to the restaurant.
The restaurant is right on the beach.

The kids & I ate inside.
I had a very good halibut with mashed potatoes, grilled vegetables and a wonderful sauce.
I washed it down with a raspberry mojito. I am going to have to try this one here at home.

The kids & I on the steps.
After dinner, a lovely sunset!
A great California vacation.

No comments: