Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Grandpa & Grandma Linda came to visit.....

I was having issues with my post yesterday so I just decided to start over.

My Dad & his lovely lady, Linda, came to visit over the weekend. Our new room addition was really nice for them..the only thing that would have made it nicer was having their own attached bathroom but they had to make do with a big closet, a computer of their own and a tv of their own.

Here are some photos:

Dad with is USO do-rag. The USO is a great organization that provides a bit of respite for soldiers in battle areas (http://www.uso.org). David went to a luncheon for the USO and got this bandanna and a baseball cap.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is my Dad dancing with Simon & Elmo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Simon & Dad relaxing and playing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

David and Simon "shaving".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dad, Linda & I:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the happy couple.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hannah, Linda and I did some chick stuff but of course, I didn't take any photos so here is a recent photo of Hannah from the Asthma Walk...so she doesn't feel left out!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Creative Genius? said...

Hannah looks so cute!!!