Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Red Hat

Well, first I have to start out with how Simon's Cookie Monster, Daddy & Elmo photo looked AFTER he came home from daycare. Actually, it was quite amazing he was still hanging on to it after playing outside, having lunch and a nap!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, on to the red hat.....

When David came out to go to work at 7:00 am....he runs for the camera to take this photo! I think he loves the blog as much as I do. This was right after the kids were fighting over who got to use the ball winder!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have tried two times to cast on to the hat first with size 7 needles and second with size 6. I didn't like how either of them was looking so I decided I needed to use the yarn together. What better way than to use my new ball winder to wind two smaller balls from the bigger one?

I am about 1/2 way done with the brim.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We have swimming lessons this morning and David and I are going to dinner with some friends to the Pinnacle Peak Patio (http://www.pppatio.com) where we had our wedding reception almost 8 years ago!

No comments: