Friday, October 20, 2006

Knitter's Tea Swap

I received my package yesterday and boy is it great! I had a hard time keeping Simon away from the chocolate so I photograph it!

From left to right:
Caramel Cheese Popcorn, an assortment of teas from Tea Gschwendner (O' Sullivan's FavoriteBlack tea, Candy Apple (I am sipping that now), Mr. Ollivander's Magic Potion, Gummi Bear & Gregory's), Franco Mints, and then chocolate, lots of CHOCOLATE!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bears, Chocolate Covered Almonds & then candy bars: Chocolate & Crisp, Chocolate & Almonds and Chocolate & Carmel.

And then there was YARN & a pattern. How did Christina know I love Knitpics Yarn and I have been looking at that pattern?

Two hanks of Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud in Midnight & 2 hanks of Knitpicks Shimmer in Turquoise Splendor that can be used in the Janet Lace Shawl Pattern. Gotta love a lace shawl knit on size 11 needles.

Thank you Christina!!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like your package. My pal hated hers LOL

Anonymous said...

What a great package you've got, I liked all, except the tea, he he. I'm a coffeedrinker. Have a nice weekend.

YarnB said...

how fun! So much for the diet! I have always wanted some of that turquoise spendlor yarn myself! I want to see it in person!!!

SaraSkates said...

yummy re the package!