Monday, December 17, 2007

Birthday!!

This morning I opened a present from Hannah & Simon after we got up.

Before we left, Simon came to me with all of his money in the world because he wanted me to have it because he knows I don't have a lot of money. Ah, the logic of a 5 year old. I did think it was REALLY sweet that he wanted his Mom to have all of his money.

We went out for dinner and Simon's money paid for dinner. He was very proud. After dinner, we went to Zoo Lights.
It was very pretty with lots of lights and music. A great birthday!
I had to take a photo of these shoes. Stiletto boots. They looked great and she was obviously on a date but to walk around the zoo in those shoes....well, a bit tough but she had a nice strong guy to hang on to!

1 comment:

tocspaw said...

That is the sweetest story I've heard in a long time. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Happy belated birthday!