Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Christmas Morning started early for us...yesterday, since Hannah & Simon will be going to visit their Dad for the rest of the week. Dad & Linda made the trip over EARLY yesterday morning and scared the heck out of Simon & I when we went downstairs at 6:30 am. I had been awake since 5:30 am but did not hear them come in.

Anyway, there is the just got out of bed look in these photos. My Mom got me a pretty bracelet, gift card & a cool Walletbe Wallet.
Dad & Linda picked up some GORGEOUS lace weight yarn. There is 1,800 yards in that ball.
Simon & Hannah got the usual stuff from Santa.
And a big gift from Grandma Barb, Grandma Linda & Grandpa and myself....a Wii.

Grandpa was nice enough to hook it up while I made breakfast.

Grandpa got a couple of things.......single serving Spam and a whole house FM transmitter. Dad is so hard to buy for but we surprised him with something he wanted but would not have necessarily bought himself.

Grandma Linda got a variety of stuff but...no good photos other than this one of the dinner table.
I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

No comments: