Monday, June 13, 2005

Kid's & Computers

Hannah was a child that was very interested in computers from a young age. It appears Simon is no different.

As you can see, they are working together on Playhouse Disney but I know that this too will pass. I see a timer by the computer in the near future!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is the progress I have made on the W tank top. Only the final wedge on the back. I have learned a lot about the pattern and making short rows without some type of hole. I also think that blocking will help this sweater out a lot. It is a pretty quick knit. I am using size 9 needles and worsted weight yarn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute top!! Love the green flip-flops, too :)

Pam said...

Hey! It's my desk! And look, there's the paper clip container by the speaker.