Saturday, June 18, 2005

Look What I got from my Secret Pal!!!

Ok, I have to admit, when I usually do things like the Secret Pal or Secret Santa or the like, I tend to get a dud! However, this time, I got a real great one!!! Thank you Secret Pal!

Below you will see a cotton Dale Garn and Deco Ribbon from Crystal Palace. I did not know that Dale made a cotton yarn. Actually, it is cotton and silk!!!

Hmm...I guess when I lived in Norway and learned to knit, I was totally focused on the wool. In retrospect, if I knew what I do now, I would have bought A LOT of Dale Garn to take home. Alas, I was broke and so, came home with no yarn but a couple of great Norwegian sweaters!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look at the cool stitch markers she made! Yea, I always need more!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And finally, knitting notecards!! Who knew!??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here is a photo of Pam's chest..ok, just the shirt on her chest. I am a HUGE pro-choice kind of gal so I love this shirt of Pam's that she got when she went to the Roe March in DC. Way to go Pam!

I also have to tell you how smart and cool Pam is as a person! She has been doing some GREAT work for me during her job hunting time and she is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is conscientious, smart, nice, self starting, dependable, etc., etc., etc.

Hmmm...sounds like I should give her a reference!

Of course, I realize that working for me has helped Pam cross another potential job off her list!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

illanna said...

Not to mention that Pam can out-crochet us ALL!!!!

Pam said...

Let me guess. You felt guilty about plastering my boobies all over your blog so you felt obligated to say nice things about me to counter-act. :)

I'm enjoying working with you too. I actually am learning things (besides the fact that governments love paperwork).