Friday, June 10, 2005

Peer pressure at 6?!!!!?????

This morning started out fine until we got to preschool to drop the kids off.

Hannah has a field trip to Espee Park in Chandler that has animals/sprinkler types of things that spout water for the kids to play in and have fun.

Anyway, I packed Hannah's towel & underwear in the offending bag below. I thought it was cute and the perfect size to take along. Apparently I was WRONG!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We leave the house, she doesn't take the bag. We get out of the car at preschool, she doesn't take the bag. I drop it in front of her room, she won't take the bag and then gets all teary eyed about not taking the bag!!!!

Please, don't talk to me about it, just do a drama because we all know how well those work!!!!!

Finally, after much conjoling, it was decided that this would be the swimming bag for the summer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If this is a foretaste of puberty, shoot me NOW!!!

No comments: