Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Rest in Peace Cokie

We got a call from our friends, Rosie & Woody, last night to tell us they had to put Cokie to sleep yesterday due to heart failure.

Rosie & Woody brought Cokie back from Puerto Rico some years back after they found him begging for food in a restaurant.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As Pam mentioned on her blog, we got a mystery bag of yarn yesterday. Here is the total haul.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And my share of it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pam kept the pinks because neither of us use them but she thought she would do some charity knitting with the pinks so I told her to go for it!!!!!

I didn't make it to SnB last night. It was just too mellow an evening to leave the house. Simon fell asleep on the couch at 6:15 pm!!! Hannah was off to bed around 7:15 pm and David was snoring on the couch at 7:40 pm. Needless to say, I just had my own private SnB on the couch watching Blow Out and Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on Tivo.

I LOVE Tivo. You just set it and then the shows you want to watch are waiting for you when it is convenient for you!

No comments: