Monday, November 28, 2005

December Birthday's

Today my hubby took me out to get a manicure & pedicure. The lady at the shop asked how long it has been since I last had a pedicure as she was scraping the barnacles off my feet. Um......4-5 months? For those of you that don't live in the desert where we wear sandals about 80% of the year, a pedicure or a whole lot of lotion is a necessity.

Thanks David!

We decided to celebrate a quick birthday for Linda & I before they go home tomorrow since her birthday is just a few days before mine.

Of course, Linda needed help from Hannah & Simon to blow out her candles.


Then I had some help!
And Grandma got to open her present which is a martini glass where the ice goes in the bowl below and your martini goes into the v shaped bowl on top as to not dilute the martini with ICE!!!
Of course, Linda said the bowl on this glass is big enough for her and Dad to both take their drinks out of one glass! Ah...love.

No comments: