Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tuesday Morning

Who knew that Tuesday Morning had yarn other than Lion Brand Cotton-Ease? There was a big flap some time back about how Cotton Ease was discontinued and Tuesday Morning had it cheap. We dropped Dad & Linda off to pick up their rental car and so....seeing as Hannah & I were so close, I decided to stop and see if they had any interesting yarn.

Well, they had Plymouth Trendsetter Aquarius which is a ribbon yarn (similar to Plymouth Eros) that you can see in green, burgundy and a pink and gray, Coconut that is a furry yarn in hot pink that will probably become a scarf for Hannah and two other bulky yarns, Trendsetter Mosai, with thick and thin parts.

They were $4.99, $4.99 and $3.99 respectively. I already made an ipod bag from the green ribbon using this pattern.

2 comments:

Catherine Kerth said...

love the yarn! sounds like good deals too:) hooray for SP's! they send great stuff :)

Michellefinaz said...

awesome shopping. I have to stay away. that little bag is so cute. I think I may use some ribbon yarn I have to make a little bag for my niece.