Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween

Here we are at the first house on your trick or treat evening. Yes, that is David dressed up as Goofy. I am dressed up as the Mom.

The kids trick or treating........
The Haul of candy!!! We went to pick out the junk and there wasn't any...most of the candy was chocolate!!!!!

I think we are going to stash some of this away for awhile.
The kids had a great time. Simon ran so hard to keep up with his big sister! I am surprised they lasted as long as they did...almost 2 hours!

3 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

Great costumes, all of you. awesome haul

African Kelli said...

mmm... You should consider sharing that loot with your friends who don't have kids. (Ahem!)
Just teasing. Your kids look sweet. And what a great husband willing to dress up and take them out!

Pam said...

I almost didn't recognize you! Great costume!

I didn't even buy any candy this year - I never get any kids.