Wednesday, November 02, 2005

November 2

Happy 35th Birthday to my brother Matthew! Wow, where has the time gone?????

It is also the 9th anniversary of my first date with my husband, David. I swear it hasn’t been that long but apparently I am wrong!!!

Stitch n Bitch was last night but I didn’t take any photos. I guess I just wasn’t in the mood, as it were.

Illanna was there with her friend, Jen, who is from Boston and her Mom owns a yarn shop!!!!

Kelli joined us and is working on another One Skein Wonder for a gift.

Pam & Melanie came by a little later. Melanie had finished lining a bag for Pam that she made from Lion Brand Landscapes. It is HUGE but will hold a whole lotta yarn.

Mary came with her friend, Mary. Mary Snyder has just finished her HUGE shawl and is going to hand paint it so it will no longer be a butter cream color. She was also working on edging for a sweater. I swear that woman only knits on really TINY needles.

Peggy came too and wants us all to take a knitting road trip. Hmmm…sounds fun……….maybe we can pay someone to drive us around!!! Great suggestions Illanna.

Editor's Note: I forgot to mention that Alison was with us via telephone! She called Illanna during SnB. We miss you Alison!!!

1 comment:

Creative Genius? said...

Hey Hey Hey.... And ALISON called in... doesn't that count for something :-) That's dedication now!