Friday, November 25, 2005

Wednesday & Thursday

Notice anything missing??? Yes, Hannah lost her first front too this past Tuesday evening. It seems like it has taken forever but maybe I am imagining that part!


Simon came home with this hat on that he made at preschool on Wednesday afternoon. What do you think it is called?
My first thought was, he was an Indian (now PC Native American) however, it is actually his turkey hat. Who knew???

Rosie, Woody & Sarah came over on Wednesday night.

As usual, there was far too much food but really nice conversation! We love getting together with Rosie & Woody.

Dad & Linda are here visiting for Thanksgiving.

Two of the gorgeous women in residence at Chez HB.
No Thanksgiving photos other than.......the Turkey (basted with Kahlua & soysauce) AND
The Pumpkin Cheesecake.
The lovely Pam came over and brought with her the gorgeous blanket she has been making with 3 inch squares. Of course, I didn't take a photo of Pam or the blanket.

And our Thanksgiving table with the hand written place cards made by Hannah.
On another note, I sold ALL of my bags on Wednesday and have orders for 2 more. I went to a networking group and almost ended up leaving with my purse items in a plastic bag! Ah...cash is good.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Your kids are too cute <3