Monday, November 21, 2005

Simon....

Simon is an interesting child, no less or more interesting than his big sister, but in a different way.

First, I wish I had a photo of this vision.  The other day he comes running out from him bedroom into the kitchen wearing, brace yourself people, his patterned little underwear from England and a bow tie he found in his underwear drawer.  I had these visions of Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley in my head.

I wish I had taken a photo for later blackmail but the camera was no where in sight.

Every night when David puts the kids to bed, he reads them a book or two depending on the length of the book.  Last night, Simon decided to read his Noddy books to us.  He had memorized the words, just like Hannah used to do at his age, but wanted us all to be quiet while he read and not correct his reading.

So, last night about 8:30 pm, after Simon had been in & out of bed going to the bathroom and singing, David goes down the hall and sees Simon sitting just inside is bedroom door on the floor reading his Noddy books.  What 3 year old does this??????

Keep up the “reading” son!

No comments: