Sunday, September 07, 2008

Knitting!!!

I met up with Kelli & Heather today, who I originally met through the Stitch n Bitch group in Chandler. I tried out my new camera with the timer but the auto flash did not think we needed a flash so none of the photos were worth "printing". There was a good amount of laughing about me and my timer but, I am ok with the laughing!!!

Gosh darn it do I miss our Tuesday night get together....sigh. However, we had a great girl chat and I did try to knit but pretty much knit and "tinked" the same row 4 times and eventually just gave up and called it close enough.

Each of them got a parting gift of grape jelly and Kelli got chicken veggie soup and sweet potato soup. Sometimes it pays to be single cuz you get free food! Kidding Kelli, kidding! ;)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Sounds like you had a fun time actching up with one another! One of those times I wish I lived closer to you! The soups sounds so good. I am laughing about the timer. Last night I was trying to do something with my camera (and never figured out how to do it) but somehow I ended up setting the timer. Not only setting it but to take 3 pictures in a row. It shocked the heck out of me when I pressed the button to snap a picture and away it wnet, click,click,click.......Okay, so I had to get David and help me figure out just what I did. Yep, I need to know my camera better! Have a great work day tomorrow!

Michellefinaz said...

I totally want to join you when you go next time.

Michellefinaz said...

email me the pic of the three of you and I can lighten it up.