Monday, September 01, 2008

Monday...Project Day (Part I)

Since I have been doing everything but my planned projects this weekend, I decided to try and make a dent today.

I picked up the wireless network card for the desktop so I can move it into the loft and far, far away from the router.

Took apart my computer. I gotta tell you, this HP was EASY to take apart compared to other computers I have tweaked in the past.
10 minutes and it was done.
Lunch for me....Black bean, corn & pepper salad.
2 cans black beans or cannellini beans (drained & rinsed)
1 1/2 cups kernal corn1 large red bell pepper, seeded & diced
1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded & diced
2 small jalapeno peppers, seeded & diced
1/2 cup firmly packed chopped cilantro
1/4 cup lime juice
2 T salad oil
salt & pepper
lettuce leaves, rinsed & crisped

In large bowl, mix beans, corn, peppers, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice and oil. Season with salt & pepper. Cover & refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until next day.

Serve in salad bowl lined with lettuce leaves.

Yield: 6 servings
Source: Trader Joe's Favorite Sunset Recipes

No comments: