Friday, May 20, 2005

Small SnB at Cupz on Thursday

Eva, Melanie, Pam & I met up at Cupz on Thursday night.

Heather was supposed to come but those darned kids of hers got in the way of knitting!

Melanie's photos is of her bear as we are leaving....sorry Melanie but the other ones I took did not do you justice!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Pam trying to look away from her gorgeous Noro bag to be which was back in a ball of yarn by the end of the night. The Noro will now be the center point of a bag with some other colors around it. Pam realized that after she felted that little bitty bag, that it would be about big enough for potpourri on the coffee table.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's Eva working on...I forget what! I did remember her working on her yellow Soleil (no pun intended) top (pattern from Knitty.com) later in the evening.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here I am working on the test knit for SWTC. I had to get more of the Fur Real because I could tell there was no way on God's green earth I was going to have enough of it to finish the whole bag. While I was there, I also got more gray so I could probably finish the bag this weekend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

TrueEpicure said...

That would be the prairie blanket... that is about to get frogged and reknitted. :( It's all good, though. Soleil is coming along swimmingly!

Good to see you last night.

TrueEpicure said...

"which" not "that"