Monday, May 02, 2005

The weekend in review.......

We had a relatively quiet weekend. The usual swimming lessons, errands, etc.

On Saturday, I ran up to the Fiber Factory for size 0 double pointed needles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was hoping to get metal ones but all they had were bamboo...there were metal ones but they were quite long and I didn't want to use them on such a little project.

I attempted these socks yesterday...cast on and ripped 4-5 times! I am thinking maybe this pattern is not for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I used a 2 hour massage from Christmas yesterday! It was wonderful! On my way there I stopped at Joann's & Michael's in search of white sock yarn to no avail. I did find this cotton on clearance for $2 a skein so I thought I would substitute it since it is quite fine and the gauge is the same.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last but not least, I found this little box to keep my stitch markers and little knitting things in so they are organized. The only problem is the (%$()#$%# sticker on the top! That darn thing has been a pain to get off.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have been using the old soaking with oil method and scraping it off after the label has been saturated.

No comments: