Friday, May 27, 2005

SWTC & Free Yarn

Here is my test knit from SWTC prior to being felted. It was HUGE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here it is after the spa treatment. The needle is a 14 inch needle so you can tell that although it felted quite well, it is still the size of a messenger bag.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is the addition to my stash from SWTC for making the test knit. The jewel toned yarn is the Karaoke (soy silk & wool), Fur Real in Peacock and Melody.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally, this is the first section of my bag that is knit with the recycled sari silk. It is quite rough and I feel like I have to wash my hands every time I finish knitting with it but I understand that is softens up really well with washing and wears like iron!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: