Monday, October 31, 2005

Sewing Machines.....

Please excuse the stringy wet hair because I just got out of the shower about 10 minutes before this photo. I realized I needed to take in the shoulders of Hannah's Belle dress for trick or treating tonight and figured it was better to do it this morning and than at 5:30 pm with the kids breathing down my neck to get a move on so we could go out and get CANDY!
I take a whole lotta crap from hubby when I bring out my sewing machine ....I am usually in a hurry and then screw it up so (there is a lot of bad words said after the screw up), I don't sew much at the moment but hopefully, this too will pass in the future.

Hannah & Simon waiting for Mom to finish. Simon kept trying to get on my lap so he could help me by pushing buttons...yeah, that would help. See why I don't sew much????

3 comments:

JerseyGirl said...

Have fun trick or treating w/the kids tonight! Which, btw, they are so adorable in that picture!

I really liked the clapotis (sp) that you knit last...it turned out nice and I did like the color scheme.

I thought you and your knitting friends would enjoy this link if you haven't seen it already: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=60206.0

Heather said...

You look just so blissfully happy.

African Kelli said...

I have to say, you look like a natural behind that thing. Is it your serger?